1192 Dolores Street
- Special 3 bedroom condo on a desirable block of palm tree-lined Dolores St in Noe Valley
- Entryway opens into the inviting living room with bay windows, green outlooks, decorative fireplace & pocket doors
- Dining room connects with the large, updated kitchen
- Comfortable rear bedrooms with views of Hills and Sutro Tower
- Updated full and half bathrooms
- Flexible room for guests or home office
- Smart floor plan for entertaining
- Light-filled and spacious with period details, high ceilings,
beautiful hardwood floors, large windows & great storage
- In-unit laundry area with access to storage & shared yard
- Peaceful, landscaped yard with fruit trees
- 3-unit building with stunning curb appeal
- Walk to 24th St restaurants, shops & Whole Foods
- Walk to J Church, shuttles and close to BART
- Convenient location to freeways & Dolores Park
- Low HOA dues
Offered at $1,399,000
Inquire about potential lease parking on the block!
This enclave nestled in the hills above San Francisco Bay is proof positive you don’t have to leave the city when you transition from Stoli to stroller. Jaw-dropping views of the bay looking east toward Oakland greet you from almost any street corner. Boutiques are chockablock here. With bakeries like Noe Valley Baking Company and restaurants that have become beloved neighborhood institutions, like Firefly, Noe Valley is paradise for foodies. Thanks to the Noe Valley Farmers market, locals never have to leave the neighborhood to get their fix of fresh organic vegetables, fruit and honey.
Some of the best public schools in the city are here in Noe Valley. Fairmount Elementary School and Alvarado Elementary School are both notable for their levels of family involvement. James Lick Middle School prepares students with language immersion programs, award winning art, music, and media programs. And the test scores are above 600 on the California Academic Performance Index, From the divey Valley Tavern to the awesome selection of imported beers at The Dubliner, Noe Valley is increasingly known for its local options. For live music check out Noe Valley Ministry, presenter of world class performers in folk, world music and the alt-rock scene. Noe Valley is that prized thing in San Francisco: a neighborhood where people can put down roots, straight through the sidewalks of 24th Street.